However, there is a breed of gadget lovers who freak out on these extras and make their purchase decision based on the queerness of the features than on the basic functions.
Some gadget geeks take their love for gadgets a step further to invest into quirky gadgets that lack functionality but are high on the queerness factor. They do not mind buying such gadgets because these don’t necessarily burn a hole in their pockets as these priced under 100 dollars. Here is a list of quirky gadget that could catch your attention while shopping for fun!
1. Tetris lights under thirty dollarsLight up your house with a fancy lighting inspired by classic game of the 80’s called Tetris. Stack the seven individual Tetrimino pieces in endless arrangements to get a variety of combinations. The second these are stacked, these illuminate adding colour and zing to your living space.
2. Spy shades under four dollars
Have you ever wondered what people are upto behind your back? These classy black shades not only give you a classic Bond 007 look but also allow you to see what people behind you back are upto. Its lens has a reflective surface that mirrors things from behind. You can also check out the hottie sitting behind you!
3. Light speed phone controlled I-helicopter under Sixty dollars
You can fly this helicopter with controls from your phone or tablet. Awe the crowds with your swift manoeuvre and style! Once you buy this toy, you are likely to become to most popular person in your neighbourhood or workplace. This cool gadget has earned some great reviews from experts. All you need to do is download the free App (Copter Controller) from the apple App store or Android market. Then plug in the IR transmitter that is included in the set and you are ready to fly!
4. Remote Control Cushion under sixteen dollars
Are you a couch potato who never likes to miss crime shows and soap operas, including the reruns? Here is a gadget offering some fun and entertainment to your television viewing experience. It is not just a piece of home furnishing but doubles up as a remote for your television set.
5. Alcohol breath tester key ring under five dollarsWhen you are busy painting the town red and parting with your friends, this little buddy of your helps you keep your alcohol levels in check. It not only saves you from getting into trouble with the cops but also helps you drive safe. In addition, it does make a quirky key ring too for your car keys.
The queerness of these gadgets makes them a wanted item in the gadget lovers’ community. So if you are in a mood to splurge and give a quirky gift to your friend who is a gadget geek, get playful and buy him or her one of these funky gadgets!